I tried to use Bell travel service when I went to back from Pattaya to Bangkok airport. It was so convenient for my impression.
Bell travel service
You can move between Bangkok Suvarnabhumi airport and Pattaya city by Bell travel service.
This time I used a limousine shuttle bus service called "Bell travel service" connecting between many of hotels in Pattaya and Bangkok Suvrnabhumi airport.
The details are below.
- Available to book by online
- you can book even a day before
- Pick up at your hotel in Pattaya
- Take about 30 min to for picking up from your hotel to the bus terminal
- Take about 90 min from the bus terminal to the airport
- Fee 240 THB fixed
Fee is so economical
When you take a taxi from Pattaya to the airport, it usually takes around 1500 THB. If you book the Bell travel service, you can move to the airport by just 240 THB(around 7 USD)!!
Most economical way
I noted the most economical way to the airport to ride a limousine shuttle bus from a bus terminal in Jomtien to the airport. This way takes just 120 THB!
even if you take Sonteu twice as transportation to the bus terminal in Jomtien, total cost is 140 THB(around 4.5 USD). I recommend this way to those who are familiar with Pattaya or Thailand.
How long to get there
It is easy and economy transportation for taking 30 min as picking from a hotel to the buss terminal and taking 90 min to the airport though I wonder how long I took.
I would like to introduce my case.
- 16:00 Waiting for picking up at my hotel
- 16:40 Picking me up at my hotel
- 16:55 Transfer a limousine bus at the bus terminal
- 17:10 Departure for the airport
- 18:50 Arrived at Suvrnabhami airport
I was going to be picked up at 16:30 though since there is a possibility to fracture the time 30 min before or later, it took totally 2 hours and 50 minutes including eyedring time. Please Remind you of trying.